Speyside Festival Tesco Promotion
Tamnavulin / The Speyside Whisky Festival
Full Terms and Conditions (to feature on Website)
By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them together with any other promotional material.
Where there is any conflict or inconsistency between any other communications (including advertising or promotional materials) and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The promoter is Whyte & Mackay Limited, 4th Floor, St. Vincent Plaza, 319 St. Vincent Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 5RG (the “Promoter”).
- The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain only (England, Scotland and Wales) aged strictly 18 years or over.
- Purchase necessary. Proof of purchase will be required to redeem prize. Please keep a copy of receipt and promotional packaging to claim prize.
- This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants or associates.
- Entry into the promotion is limited to one per person and per promotional pack and applications from agents, third parties, consumer groups or bulk applications will not be accepted. Anyone entering more than once or entering in respect of a promotional pack already attributable to an entry, whether by using multiple handsets, multiple identities or a computerised (automated) system will be disqualified from the promotion.
- The promotion opens at 00.01 on 05/03/2018 and will close at 23:59 on 15/04/2018 (the "Promotional Period"). Any entries received outside of the Promotional Period will be automatically rejected.
- All entrants represent that they are of legal drinking age in their country of residence and acknowledge and accept that Promoter shall have the right to discard any entries at any time which are found not to satisfy this criterion.
- To enter, purchase a promotional 70cl of Tamnavulin Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky during the promotional period from selected Tesco stores and text “Tamnavulin” to 78866. Valid entries received shall be entered into a prize draw.
- Text messages will be charged at your standard network rate (they may not be included within any free text package). Please check with the bill payer before sending a text entry. Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, text entries featuring spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Capital or lowercase letters will both be accepted. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged. Proof of submission shall not constitute proof of receipt of an entry by Promoter.
- The selection of the Winner will take place on 16/04/2018 from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. Winner will be picked at random by Promoter/their agent. The Winner will be notified by phone by 17/04/2018 with details on how to claim the prize. All reasonable effort will be made to contact Winner however in the event a claim for the prize is not received by 3pm on 20/04/18 the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternative entrant. Selection of Winner shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into. Winner’s name shall be available within 4 weeks of 16/04/2018 and enquiries should be made by way of a stamped addressed envelope sent to the Promoter’s address (above) marked for the attention of “Tamnavulin Brand Manager”.
- One (1) prize comprising (1) VIP trip to The Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival 2018 for Winner and guest available in total under this promotion. Prize shall include:
- Return rail travel (standard class) for Winner and guest from any Great Britain mainland railway station to
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation for Winner and guest on Friday 4th May and Saturday 5th May 2018. No alternative dates offered. Return travel between Elgin railway station and accommodation on Friday 4th May and Sunday 6th May 2018 shall be included
- A tour of Tamnavulin Distillery and a tasting for Winner and guest on Friday 4th May at a time to be notified by the Promoter. No alternative date offered. Return travel between accommodation and Tamnavulin Distillery on Friday 4th May 2018 shall be included.
- £250 spending money
- Guest to accompany Winner must be aged 18 years or over on 4 May 2018. Both Winner and Guest must be prepared to show proof of identification if requested by third parties in connection with redeeming any element of the prize pursuant to this promotion.
- Separate from the elements outlined in Clause 11, above, Winner shall also have the option to arrange any additional activities it wishes to undertake in connection with The Spirit of Speyside Whisky festival 2018 on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th May 2018. Any and all such additional activities shall be out with the scope of this promotion and shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter shall have no responsibility or liability in this regard – all travel and costs in connection therewith shall be for the sole account of the Winner.
- Winner and guest shall be responsible for oragnising their own travel documentation and any valid travel insurance. All food, drink, home transfers to and from departure station, additional travel (other than that outlined in Clause 11, above), living expenses or any other subsistence shall not be included in the prize and shall be for the sole account of the Winner.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for a delayed or cancelled journey in any mode of transportation.
- All prizes issued under this promotion are strictly non-transferrable and must not be offered for resale.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, vary, suspend or withdraw this promotion as the Promoter deems necessary in its absolute sole discretion. The Promoter shall have the right in its absolute sole discretion to substitute any prize with one of equivalent or greater value. The prize or its alternative must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part in connection with this promotion.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to award any prize under this promotion to a winning entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Winner under this promotion agrees to take part in reasonable publicity, at the option of the Promoter, with no further recompense.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant.
- In particular the Promoter does not assume any responsibility , liability , loss, damage or injury sustained as a result of or in connection with this promotion:
- for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, and communications failure or otherwise;
- where there is no breach of any legal duty of care owed to the participant;
- where any loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of breach of any such duty of care;
- where any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
for business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
- By completing and submitting the information requested for participation in the Promotion, participants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose participants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with participants. If a participant has so elected, participants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotion and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the participant via electronic messaging.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish Law and each of the participants shall be deemed to irrevocably submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- This Promotion is administered by Multiply UK, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, Scotland for and on behalf of the Promoter.