Speyside Festival Competition Terms and Conditions
Tamnavulin / The Speyside Whisky Festival
Full Terms and Conditions (to feature on Website)
By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them together with any other applicable promotional material.
Where there is any conflict or inconsistency between any other communications (including advertising or promotional materials) and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The promoter is Whyte and Mackay Limited, 4th Floor, St. Vincent Plaza, 319 St. Vincent Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 5RG (the “Promoter”).
- The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain only (England, Scotland and Wales) aged strictly 18 years or over.
- The promotion shall be conducted by way of a prize draw. Winner shall be picked at random from all valid entries received.
- Purchase necessary. Proof of purchase will be required to redeem prize. Please keep a copy of receipt and promotional packaging to claim prize.
- This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants or associates.
- Entry into the promotion is limited to one per person and per promotional pack and applications from agents, third parties, consumer groups or bulk applications will not be accepted. Anyone entering more than once or entering in respect of a promotional pack already attributable to an entry, whether by using multiple handsets, multiple identities or a computerised (automated) system will be disqualified from the promotion.
- The promotion opens on 11/02/2019 and will close at 23:59 on 15/04/2019 (the "Promotional Period"). Any entries received outside of the Promotional Period will be automatically rejected. Proof of submission shall not constitute proof of receipt of an entry by Promoter.
- All entrants represent that they are of legal drinking age in their country of residence and acknowledge and accept that Promoter shall have the right to discard any entries at any time which are found not to satisfy this criterion.
- To enter prize draw, purchase a promotional 70cl of Tamnavulin Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky during the promotional period from participating stores and text “Tamnavulin” to 81400. Valid entries received shall be entered into a prize draw.
- Text messages will be charged at your standard network rate (they may not be included within any free text package). Please obtain the bill payer’s permission before sending a text entry. Entrants are advised to take care when submitting an entry; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correctly submitted entries will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, text entries featuring spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Capital or lowercase letters will both be accepted. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged.
- There shall be one (1) winner selected under the Promotion. The selection of the Winner will take place on 16/04/2019 from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. Winner will be picked at random by Promoter/their agent. The Winner will be notified by phone by 17/04/2019 with details on how to claim the prize. All reasonable effort will be made to contact Winner however in the event a claim for the prize is not received by 3pm on 19/04/19 the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternative entrant. Selection of Winner shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Winner shall win a VIP trip to The Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival 2019 for them and a guest from 3 – 5 May 2019 (“Prize”). One prize available in total under this promotion. Prize shall include:
- Return rail travel (standard class) for Winner and guest from any Great Britain mainland railway station to
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation for Winner and guest on Friday 3rd May and Saturday 4th May 2019 No alternative dates offered. Return travel between Elgin railway station and accommodation on Friday 3th May and Sunday 5th May 2019 shall be included
- A tour of Tamnavulin Distillery and a tasting for Winner and guest on Friday 3rd May at a time to be notified by the Promoter. No alternative date offered. Return travel between accommodation and Tamnavulin Distillery on Friday 3rd May 2019 shall be included.
- £250 spending money
- Guest to accompany Winner must be aged 18 years or over as at 3rd May 2019. Both Winner and Guest must be prepared to show proof of identification if requested by third parties in connection with redeeming any element of the prize pursuant to this promotion.
- Winner and guest shall be responsible for oragnising their own travel documentation and any valid travel insurances required. All food, drink, home transfers to and from departure station, additional travel (other than that outlined in Clause 12, above), living expenses or any other subsistence shall not be included in the prize and shall be for the sole account of the Winner.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any delayed or cancelled journey in any mode of transportation.
- All prizes issued under this promotion are strictly non-transferrable and must not be offered for resale.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, vary, suspend or withdraw this promotion as the Promoter deems necessary in its absolute sole discretion. The Promoter shall have the right in its absolute sole discretion to substitute any prize with one of equivalent or greater value. The prize or its alternative must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part in connection with this promotion.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to award any prize under this promotion to a winning entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Winner under this promotion agrees to take part in reasonable publicity, at the option of the Promoter, with no further recompense.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- The Promoter disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for entries which are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted at any time during the entry process. Proof of entry shall not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to award any prize under this promotion to a winning entrant.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any entrant. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter for any and all losses of any kind suffered, directly or indirectly, as a result of breach by an entrant of the terms and conditions.
- Entrants shall have sole responsibility for assessing any tax implications of any prize awarded under the Promotion and accounting for such tax due to the relevant authorities. Entrants acknowledge and accept that they shall have sole liability for any tax obligations incumbent upon them as a result of entry into the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
- If any clause of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish Law and each of the participants shall be deemed to irrevocably submit to exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish Courts.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- This Promotion is administered by Multiply UK, 26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, Scotland for and on behalf of the Promoter.